DJ Papi “Andres Meneses” has been one of Chicago’s most renowned Latin Djs since 1998. Some of the tropical nights and events that he has being Djing include:
- Tropical Wednesdays at Vintage Bar 2018-currently
- Tropical Saturdays at Adobe Gilas New City 2016-2017 (2 years)
- Live Salsa Sundays at The Cubby Bear 2005 – 2013 (8 years)
- Tropical Thursdays at Excalibur from 1996 – 2000 & 2005-2014. (14 years)
- Salsa Sundays at The Apartment 2015-2017 (2 years)
- Tropical Thursdays at VooDoo Nightclub in Schaumburg from 2000-2005. (5 years)
- Salsa & Bachata Fridays at Bottom Lounge. (2 years)
- Tropical Wednesdays at Lalo’s on La Salle. (3 years)
- Salsa Thursdays at The Note. (2 years)
- Salsa & Bachata Fridays at Evil Olive (2 years)
- Soni2 & Ritmos Thursdays at Sound Bar. (1 year)
- Salchata Tuesdays at Dolphin. (2 years)
- Tropical Saturdays at The Hard Rock Cafe (2 years)
DJ El Papichulo has played, produced and promoted several top events in the city of Chicago, including the Chicago Summer Dance (almost every year since 1998), Chicago Salsa Festival, Latin Street Dance Congress, Navy Pier Beer Garden & NYE 2014 at Carnivale.
As an event producer & promoter, DJ El Papichulo was the first to present a 100% Bachata Night in Chicago & The 1st pure Kizomba dance promotion in Chicago (Green Dolphin).
Today, you can catch him every Wednesday at Vintage Bar.