Welcome to an All-Inclusive NYE Gala 2024!
Dress to impress and come celebrate the end of the year like no other. Whether you are celebrating with a partner, family, and friends or on your own, let us cultivate authentic moments that match your appreciation for Latin food, Latin music, and Latin dance.
NYE Ticket Includes:
- 4-course dinner.
- Open bar all night.
- Midnight champagne toast with 12 grapes of luck.
- DJ Papi spins Salsa, Bachata, and tropical hits for social dancing.
- Countdown celebration with party favors & confetti storms.
Chef’s Trio of Hummus & Salsa
(Avocado & carrot hummus and salsa roja)
Segundo (select one)
– Langostinos Romesco
Grilled prawns, ancho butter, romesco/habanero sauce
– Lobster Bisque
Lobster, carrots, shallots, celery finish with macha oil
– Sopa de Tortilla
Tomato broth, epazote, chile ancho & crispy tortilla strips
Tercero (select one)
– Surf & Turf
grilled skirt steak, lobster, fennel pure, and caviar
– Potato Terrine
Idaho Potato, creme fraise, mushroom pate, black truffle flakes
– Chicken & Hazelnut Bisque
Roasted chicken roulade, hazelnut bisque, wild mushrooms
Fresas con Crema
Strawberry pavlova, strawberry sauce, mascarpone cream
Seating starts at 9:00 pm.
Dinner starts at 9:30 pm (please arrive on time)
Pricing (per seat)
Super Early Bird (Sales end Dec 8, 2023)
- Main Seats: $139 (only 44 seats available)
- Communal Seats: $119 (only 30 seats available)
- Bar Stools & Chef’s Table: $119 (only 22 seats available)
Early Bird (Sales end Dec 22, 2023)
- Main Seats: $149
- Communal Seats $129
- Bar Stools & Chef’s Table: $129
- Main Seats: $159
- Communal Seats: $139
- Bar Stools & Chef’s Table: $139
All tickets reflect an included charge of 11.75% tax & 20% gratuity.
- Dress to impress.
- Seating starts at 9:00 pm.
- Dinner starts at 9:30 pm. We ask that you arrive on time.
- Ages 21 & Over event.
- Valet parking is available at Morgan and Fulton Mkt St corner, in front of Swift & Sons Steakhouse.
Bar Takito (201 N Morgan St, Fulton Market, Chicago) prides itself on offering a unique dining experience that fuses modern Latin Cuisine with creative cocktails. The passion for flavor is evident in every dish and drink served as we strive to push the boundaries of taste and presentation. Step into our energetic atmosphere, where music, art, and culinary craftsmanship converge to create an unforgettable night out.
Join us on NYE. Bar Takito is joining forces with Latin Street Music & Dancing for the best Salsa, Bachata, and tropical entertainment to welcome 2024!
The 12 grapes on New Year’s is a tradition where individuals eat exactly 12 grapes at midnight to bring good luck and prosperity for the upcoming year. This tradition originated in Alicante, Spain, where grape growers used it to symbolize gratitude towards God for their abundant harvest.
Many countries in Latin America have adopted this tradition.