Here are the details of the PUERTO RICO Dance Nature Life Bucket List Dance Vacation reTREAT 2023
written by the host/organizer/instructor: Juan Calderon
Who? Who attends the reTREATs? People who love to travel, people who love to dance, people who love to surround themselves with positive individuals, people who love adventure and indulging in nature, people who are more interested in human connection than alcohol or other substance abuse, people who are gentle, respectful, consensual, mindful and open, people who have good hearts and good minds. People who love intellectually stimulating conversation. These are the types of people that attend the Dance Vacation reTREATs.
What? Dance/Nature/Life…Bucket List Dance Vacation reTREAT…what is that? It is an event that focuses on Dance/Nature/Life at Bucket List destiNATIONs.
Dance: We have Partner Dance Workshops & Social Dancing spread out through the week long reTREAT. 10 Hours Total of Dance Workshops.
Nature: We visit nature and indulge in nature and we enjoy activities in Nature. Every Day. Life: We take part in workshops and activities that are meant to teach us mental hacks to live our best lives. Tips, Tools and Techniques we can take with us after the reTREATs and bring them home as souvenirs to use in our daily lives, social interactions, professional careers, personal development and relationships. 5 Hours Total of Life Workshops. Bucket List: The destinations selected are on so many people’s “Bucket List” and that is how they made it on my schedule. Destinations that people have decided they must visit in their lifetime. And that is why I do events in them.
When? December 27th, 2023 – January 3rd, 2024
Where? Puerto Rico!! Known in Spanish as “La Isla Del Encanto”, which translates to The Enchanted Island and is known for its beaches, islands, rainforest, bioluminescent bay, snorkeling, waterfalls and unique species of animals. While in Puerto Rico we will of course indulge in NATURE. We will visit beautiful beaches, island hopping & The Rainforest “El Yunque”. We will also get a chance to see animals in the wild, in their natural habitat. Puerto Rico has a very popular word: “Wepa”. Wepa is a versatile word that Puerto Ricans use to express excitement, joy or surprise. It’s often used to greet someone or celebrate a positive moment. This is definitely a huge part of the theme of our reTREAT & Dance Vacation. WEEEEEPAAAAA!!! We will be celebrating life and indulging in positivity!! Living our best Life. Dance Nature Life…Bucket List reTREATs
Why? We select each destiNATION based on the wishes and bucket lists of people who have been in attenDANCE in the past at our reTREATs. Each destination is special in its own way and has lots to offer in regard to fun and interesting places to visit and magical nature. Besides amazing destiNATIONS, the people who attend these events are a really special bunch. The type of people who you will enjoy traveling with, sharing time with, indulging in intellectually stimulating conversation with and people who will also inspire and motivate you to grow and evolve in your own personal journey. I’m always amazed at the levels of emotional intelligence of our guests and how wonderful the people are. This of course, inspires people to want to come again and again and become part of our Repeat reTREATer Club.
How much? Before we cover the costs, let’s talk about what is included and what is not included.
What is NOT included? Airfare & Meals We will eat out mostly before and after our tours and also purchase things to have at our property for ease and convenience. If enough people want a private Chef Experience we can price it out and add it later. This cost is not calculated in this price quote.
What is INCLUDED? Accommodations Nature Adventures Tours/Excursions Dance Workshops Life Workshops Transportation to and from the airport in a shared shuttle Dance Socials whenever we want, wherever we want…our reTREATs are known for spontaneous dance socials
The Total cost is $3000 USD but if you mention Latin Street you get a $500 Discount.
Sign up now as this event will sell out. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message. Thank you. Juan PS:
Some of our Tours Include:
1) ISLAND HOPPING in our own Mini Boats as in one of the photos in the post. We will visit a Sandbar that is only available during low tide.
2) THE BIOLUMINESCENT BAY that glows when you run your fingers through the water. Also in one of the photos in the post.
3) THE RAINFOREST called “El Yunque”, El Yunque is the only tropical rainforest in the U.S. National Forest System, and one of Puerto Rico’s most beloved natural gems. The park has a very diverse ecosystem, with hundreds of unique plant and animal species, including Puerto Rico’s famous coquí frog.
4) BEACH HOPPING to Both Popular and also Secret & Secluded Beaches. I’ll show you both the ones I go to when I want to be around people and music and groups and the ones I go to when I want to be more isolated with less people and more nature sounds and relaxation vibes.
5) KAYAKING & SNORKELING in Puerto Rico’s magical nature & ecosystem. So you can find out why so many people LOVE Puerto Rico. Check the photo above of one of our Kayaking Trips.
6) OLD SAN JUAN BOTH THE COLONIAL CITY & FORTRESS: Where I used to walk the cobblestone streets and fly kites when I was a kid. A magical place that links both the old and the new with the ARTchitecture of the Colonial Period mixed in with souvenir shops and restaurants.
7) DANCE: We will have dance workshops and social dancing every day. We will also visit local nightclubs, restaurants and shops to indulge and immerse in the local vibes of music, food, art and culture.
AMAZING PEOPLE: If you haven’t heard about it yet, my events attract a magical group of people who LOVE Dance, LOVE Music, LOVE Travel, LOVE Nature & Love to be surrounded by intellectually stimulating people sharing deep conversations, mindfulness, growth mindset and being present in the now. If you want to come with us and start the new year in a tropical paradise with lots of Nature & Dance surrounded by Mindful & Emotionally Intelligent Individuals, DM for details.
Direct message Juan Calderon on Facebook or email email@example.com